- Litigation Cases
1. Dispute over intellectual property infringement, especially technology infringement;
2. Intellectual property services in the process of IPO, including handling malicious litigation, screening and solving intellectual property risks, responding to CSRC’s inspection and inquiries, etc.
3. Dispute over unfair competition, especially trade secrete infringement;
4. Dispute over intellectual property rights;
5. Administrative dispute over intellectual property.
- Non-litigation Cases
1. Intellectual property due diligence and FTO analysis;
2. Digging, searching and layout design of intellectual property;
3. Administrative and customs protection of intellectual property;
4. Intellectual property management, regulatory compliance and risk control, including sorting out intellectual property status of enterprises and the establishment and improvement of management systems related to trade secret, patent, trademark, copyright, etc.
5. Regular legal counselling services on intellectual property, including intellectual property contract review, routine counselling service, drafting/serving lawyer’s letters and intellectual property training for clients.